Re: SRA and NCURA Nancy Watterson 19 Apr 1995 06:53 EST

Evelyn:  The address for the Society of Research Administrators is as
follows:  SRA, 1200 19th Street, NW, Suite 300, Washington DC
20036-2401.  Telephone #202-857-1141 and FAX is 202-223-4579.  The
executive directors name is Carolyn Freeland and her assistant is Lindle
Lyndow.  I have an e mail address for both of them and will forward under
separate cover to you directly.  Further, Jackie Solberg is the Chair of
the Membership Committee and she is also on the discussion group.  I will
forward her address to you as well.  Have a great day.  NWD