Re: Federal Register online Evelyn Ford 11 Apr 1995 16:01 EST

Tunnel to:

gopher.csc.fi:70/11/tiede/IntEdu/USG/FEDREG

Evelyn J. Ford, Research Administrative Manager
AHERF Institute for Neurosciences, Allegheny Campus
Medical College of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University
Pittsburgh PA 15212  U.S.A.
412.359.4499 FAX
412.359/4475 voice
xxxxxx@singer.asri.edu