Re: IRB required signatures Paul Riofski 11 Apr 1995 14:21 EST

IRB applications here typically require the signature of the principal
investigator.

The contracts and grants transmittal form requires additional signatures
of principal investigator's department chair, other department chairs (if
co-investigators are in different departments), and dean of the school.
If principal investigator's lab is located at an affiliated site (e.g.,
VAMC or SF General Hospital, an additional signature is required from an
official at that site.