OMB Web/Gopher Dave Lynch 05 Apr 1995 12:07 EST

On Wed, 5 Apr 1995 09:31:55 -0400,
Evelyn Ford  <xxxxxx@SINGER.ASRI.EDU> wrote:
>Has anyone discovered a Web home page or gopher site for OMB?  I've
>located copies of some circulars (A-21 and A-110 at Rice), but so far I
>haven't been able to locate OMB itself through the maze of xxx.gov.  Any
>suggestions?...deletia

I recently discovered two newly released proposed revisions of OMB
Circulars through FinanceNet:

OMB Circular A-123, Management Accountability and Control
OMB Circular A-133, Audits of Institutions of Higher Education...

To receive either automatically via email, send a blank Internet email
message (leave both subject line and message body blank) to the address:
 xxxxxx@financenet.gov
 or to:
 xxxxxx@financenet.gov

You will automatically be sent a copy of the pertinent circular to the
email address you sent the message from.  The circulars are also currently
posted at the following URL:

 gopher://pula.financenet.gov:70/11/docs/drafts

David E. Lynch, Contract and Grant Manager
Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota
511 Washington Avenue SE, room 200 |  tel:  612.626.7983
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455-0220  |  FAX:  612.625.6381
U.S.A.                             |  internet: xxxxxx@maroon.tc.umn.edu