Re: WorldWideWeb (WWW) addresses for Grant Opportunities? Danny Powell 20 Mar 1995 12:32 EST

You should look at the following Web location:

 gopher://tram.rice.edu:70/11/TRAM

It has links to most of the federal agencies and has a search engine that
allows you to search through most of the common agencies for funding
opportunities with one search effort.  It's being used more and more
by people from across the county, so I guess that means they think
it works well.

This resource was built as a result of a group of Texas universities
wanting to create a single resource that we could share instead of
having to do similar efforts within each of our offices.

   Danny Powell