Re: IRB anthony boccanfuso 22 Feb 1995 13:33 EST

Regarding IRB's:

Our group at Bowling Green State U. is also large. I would probably
prefer to have a leaner and meaner group that was more dedicated to the
tasks at hand.  We will be looking at the composition of the group and
discussing changes during the summer.  I look forward to hearing otehrs
comments
Tony B

Anthony M. Boccanfuso, Ph.D.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
106 University Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
419-372-2481