Re: EPA Research Program Krones, Jacquie 02 Feb 1995 10:49 EST

Check out the EPA strategic plan.
The URL is
gopher://futures.wic.epa.gov:70/

I've found it quite informative.
 ----------
From: RESADM-L
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: EPA Research Program
Date: Thursday, February 02, 1995 8:54AM

 Subject:                               Time:8:41 AM
 OFFICE MEMO          EPA Research Program                   Date:2/2/95

In the last few months, there has been talk about the Environmental
Protection
Agency expanding its research program and starting a peer-review system to
award grants (using NSF, I believe).  I have been faithfully scanning the
Federal Register, but have not seen anything yet.  Have any of you seen an
announcement?  If not, does anyone have any idea when this new program might
be announced and where?  Thanks.
Sally Tremaine, Grant and Contract Administration, Yale University
xxxxxx@qm.yale.edu