Re: shipping books anthony boccanfuso 30 Jan 1995 10:49 EST

Anne:

The AAmerican Chemical Society runs such a program - you may want to give
them a call -

Anthony M. Boccanfuso, Ph.D.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research  *** NEW NAME ***
106 University Hall  *** NEW LOCATION ***
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
419-372-2481
419-372-0304 (fax)  *** NEW FAX NUMBER ***
xxxxxx@bgnet.bgsu.edu