Re: BEST North America Marilyn Summers 20 Jan 1995 16:57 EST

 That was the question I posed and the answer I received was that there
was no tracking mechanism other than each institution's own effort to do so.
I would also be interested to know if anyone has made the effort or if
the company has or will have such a capability.
Marilyn Summers