Re: tuition on grants anthony boccanfuso 27 Oct 1994 06:36 EST

Eleanor:

At Bowling Green,we list tuition as a direct charge if we request it.
This is typically not the case though.

I agree with you that tuitions are growing larger (as a percent of the
award) and they are being excised from budgets during negotiations.