Re: RE- faculty fellows and mo Gerald Goldberger 19 Sep 1994 15:51 EST

Sally:

The guidelines for the "CAREER" program have been published. The
correct file is nsf94101. Go into STIS through internet and mail the
file to yourself--that's the fastest way to get a copy.

Jerry Goldberger
Office of Research and Sponsored Pgms
Northwestern University