GRANTS FOR PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS Eleanor Cicinsky 05 Sep 1994 12:30 EST

Does anyone know any agencies that would be interested in this type of
activity?  I would think specialized foundations as a start.
Eleanor Cicinsky

Sender:       Research news from Temple University <xxxxxx@TEMPLEVM.BITNET>
From:         "William J. Joel" <xxxxxx@MARIST.BITNET>
Subject:      Vocational Multimedia
To:           Multiple recipients of list RESEARCH <xxxxxx@TEMPLEVM.BITNET>

I teach computing at the Culinary Institute of America as well as act
as advisor for their Computing Club.  The club is undertaking a large-
scale project of creating a rather sophisticated multi-media, hypertext
package based using recipes as a starting point.  What I'd like to know
is if there are any grant programs for professional schools.