Re[2]: your mail Mike (Spanky) McCallister 29 Aug 1994 07:43 EST

Thanks, Lynn.  The inquirer had a second-hand description from her boss,
 who wasn't really sure.  You know how that goes.
 Still trying to get back to Texas.  I interviewd at U of H Clear
 Lake last week.  Do you know Nancy Bell?  She moved down to the
 medical center in Galveston.
 Good to hear from you, and I will follow up on this.
 Spanky