Re: Federal Register Rochelle Athey 21 Jun 1994 14:25 EST

>I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the fate of the bill
>which would appropriate funds for the GPO to make the Federal Register
>available to federal depository libraries on the Internet.  There was some
>conversation about this a few weeks ago.  I believe the House cut funds
>needed to do this; the bill was then passed to the Senate.
>
>Arnie Aronoff
>University of Chicago

I heard from Tap-Info (Taxpayer Assets Project) that on June 8th, the GPO
announced a price of $375 per year for subscriptions to the Federal Register
and the Congresssional Record (that's $750 for both).  An additional $60 per
year will get access to enrolled bills.
Rochelle Athey
Budget Administration Manager
Project Discovery