Re: more on clinical trials Len Paplauskas 31 May 1994 11:06 EST

Jane A. Younger writes:

>It's been interesting hearing from everyone regarding their
>clinical trial policies and you've already gotten most of my
>two cents' worth.  But, I have a question for the group.

>Do you differentiate the rates you charge between federal and
>pharmaceutical sponsors?  For example, if you get a prime award
>(or subaward) from the Federal government, do you charge your
>clinical trials rate or your negotiated research rate?

UCHC always charges its negotiated federal rate (or whatever is allowed
for a particular federal program) for any federally sponsored projects,
regardless of their orientation (clinical research or otherwise).

"L"

Leonard P. Paplauskas    Assistant Vice President for Research     |
203-679-3173             University of Connecticut Health Center   |
FAX 679-2670             Farmington, CT   06030-5355               |

xxxxxx@sun.uchc.edu                                            |