Professor X PAUL C. PARKER 25 May 1994 12:52 EST

 I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

 Date:     25-May-1994 12:48pm EST
 From:     PAUL C. PARKER
 PPARKER
 Dept:     SPONSORED FUNDS
 Tel No:   607-777-6752   FAX 777-4354

TO:  Remote RSCS/NJE Network User         ( _JNET%xxxxxx@ALBNYDH2 )

Subject: Professor "X"

 At the State University of New York at Binghamton as long as the Department
had authorized an appointment, paid or unpaid, adjunct/emeritus/visiting
research professor, etc. the person would have full research and PI rights.
This would differ from a PI who up and leaves the area.  We also permit,
through our Research Foundation, the PI to collect salary support directly
from the sponsored project rather than through the State payroll

Paul Parker, Director
Sponsored Funds Administration
The Research Foundation SUNY at Binghamton