Re: Certified Research Administrator Nancy Watterson 23 May 1994 13:22 EST

On Tue, 17 May 1994, Eleanor Cicinsky wrote:

> How many people took advantage of becoming a Certified Research ADministrator
> hen those announcements came out several years ago?
>I know several of the SRA members became CRAs.  One in particular is
Mike Lanner at BIH in Boston, MA - I don't think he is linked to this
Email.  He can be reached by mail at 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA
02ll5 or telephone (6l7)-735-2045.  However, I would suspect that you would
get response from the net.
Nancy Watterson-Diorio, Beth Israel Hospital, (6l7)735-4036