"Official" SRA and/or NCURA B-Boards?? - RUSTY 19 May 1994 13:03 EST

Contact Bruce Furino of my office for additional info on
Electronic Bulletin Boards by NCURA and SRA.  He has been
involved for some time with this topic at NCURA.  His Email is
xxxxxx@dsrt.ucf.edu     Hope that helps.  I have also attached a
file from my attempt to help you yesterday.  I was unable to make
it go on its own...so i attached it here!
*** ASCII enclosure follows.  Original filename: CRA
---------------
 From:  Rusty Okoniewski  (RUSTY)
 To:            A:MHS:FOREIGN:"SMTP (FRANK A. AYCOCK)...
 Date:  Tuesday, May 17, 1994  5:20 pm
 Subject:       Re: Certified Research Administrator -Rep

After passing a standardized test, you can use the abbreviation of "CRA" after y
our name designating your certification.  This designation means that you have a
 certain knowledge level in the field and have demonstrated it by examination.
It is an attempt to professionalize the field and apply standard benchmarks for
all to recognize.  For more info write to:
Research Administrators Certification Council
1211 Avenue of the Americas,
15th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel (212) 852)0400