Re: Internal Office E-Mail Randall Legeai 17 May 1994 09:59 EST

In Message Tue, 17 May 1994 09:09:52 -0400,
 Russell Brewer <xxxxxx@ZEUS.TAMU.EDU> writes:

>At TEES and Texas A&M University, we use a software package called Eudora
>for our e-mail on the Macintosh.  It is very user friendly.  Another
>package that works well on a Macintosh server is Pegasus Mail.  I am not
>sure about Pegasus, but I think Eudora is shareware.

Eudora is a product of Qualcomm and they provide both shareware and
"commercial" versions for both Macintosh and Windows.  Eudora has been used
here by Mac users for quite a while.  The Windows version is also being used
here and there, but our ultra-conservative computing services people (who
also have a very strong bias toward Apple) still push a DOS mailer called
NuPOP, also shareware, which is functional but lacks elegance.  Qualcomm can
be reached at (800) 2-eudora, fax (619) 587-8276, e-mail
xxxxxx@qualcomm.com.  Eudora is a trademark of the University of
Illinois and is licensed to Qualcomm.  Single-user price is $65.00, with a
sliding scale for site licences.
Randall Legeai                        xxxxxx@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Tulane University                                  (PHN) 504/865-5758
Government/Agency Affairs                          (FAX) 504/865-5274
327 Gibson Hall, 6823 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118-5698, USA