Re: Internal Office E-Mail Russell Brewer 17 May 1994 08:09 EST

At TEES and Texas A&M University, we use a software package called Eudora
for our e-mail on the Macintosh.  It is very user friendly.  Another
package that works well on a Macintosh server is Pegasus Mail.  I am not
sure about Pegasus, but I think Eudora is shareware.

>I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on an internal office
>email software which can be used on a Macintosh server.  Thanks.

Russell Brewer
Director, Contracts and Grants
The Texas Engineering Experiment Station
The Texas A&M University System

Phone: (409) 862-1696
Fax:   (409) 862-1698
E-mail: xxxxxx@zeus.tamu.edu