ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE Mike McCallister 19 Apr 1994 12:23 EST

you know Milton Cole? He works for one of the JH outfits.
    Nice guy.  We sing at NCURA every year in the loud and
    obnoxious band.  Great fun.
    I can't talk to you as much of a user of CUFS.  Actually
    I do very little math of any kind and am careful to hire
    good staff.  If you'd like a user's perspective, our
    unviersity accountant that does the sponsored programs
    books is Joyce Hutson.  Her telephone number is
    314-651-2077.  I will also forward your E-mail to her
    box and ask her to respond to you.  You'll get better
    information.
    Spanky