Indirect cost determination for non-profits Mary Nemeth 12 Apr 1994 11:11 EST

>On another issue:  Does anyone know what procedure is used by private not-for-p
>rofit agencies to determine an indirect cost rate for proposals submitted to fe
>deral agencies?  This is supposed to be in Circular A-122:  Where can we get a
>copy of this?

Connie-

A copy of A-122 can be found in the Federal Register dated Tuesday, July 8,
1980, 45 FR 46022-46034 (reprinted in 46 FR 17185, Tuesday, March 17,
1981.)  It is only a few pages long, so if you like, let me know and I can
fax a copy directly to you.

Mary Nemeth
Manager, Grants Administration
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago