Re: COGR Publications Jean Humphries 14 Mar 1994 10:31 EST

Yes, please describe the booklets more fully so we can order.  Thanks.

 Jean H.

_______________________

>TO: TECH2    TRANS     Global Directory Entry to Connect to the Internet
>
>FROM: RASOR    OSURF     Robin Rasor
>
>DATE: March 11, 1994
>TIME: 05:18:29 PM EST
>SUBJECT: COGR Publications
>

>For those of you interested, COGR (Council on Government Relations)
>has recently completed two handy little "booklets": The Bayh-Dole Act:
>A guide to the law and implementing regulations, and University
>Technology Transfer: Questions and Answers.  A number of
>universities,including OSU,contributed to these booklets and they are
>available from COGR at (202)331-1803.  Let me know if you want more
>details on the booklets before you call COGR and I can describe them
>more fully.
>          Robin Rasor
>          Ohio State University
>          xxxxxx@osu.edu

Jean N. Humphries
Director, TEES Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station

The Texas A&M University System
308 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center
College Station, TX 77843-3000

Telephone:  (409) 845-1264
Fax:  (409) 845-9643
Email: xxxxxx@tamu.edu