Actual vs. Theoretical Indirect Cost Recovery Mike McCallister 31 Jan 1994 16:40 EST

Phil,
 Do you guys report the unrecovered indirect cost to the
 legislature? Although unhip to what goes on here in
 Missouri, at A&M we had to report indirect recovered to the
 Leg so they could REDUCE our budget by that amount.  We would
 also report the unrecovered amount and scream "unfair, unfair"
 like it made some kind of difference.
 Bean counters know all, except the ralities of the system they
 try to evaluate.
 Spanky