Re: Tuition support for GRAs on Grants Mike McCallister 27 Jan 1994 16:03 EST

We add tuition & fees to any GA listed in the budget.
Like most places, out-of-state fees and such are waivedon these
GA's.  We also grossly underpay the kids so that the whole package with
 all costs, the university FICA contribution and
 anything/everything is still less than $7,500per chattel.
 Spanky