returned proposals Mike McCallister 26 Jan 1994 09:00 EST

I don't snitch on the researcher, as I "should" have caught the
 fault.  This happens rarely anyway and there is no purpose in
 making the researcher feel any more like a jerk. I agree that
 generally This happens when the researcher is REALLY late and
 we have to rush the document out the door.Why would one
 re-submitted?
 Spanky