Email list hosting service & mailing list manager

Individual awards Judy L Fredenberg 09 Dec 1993 17:50 EST

How do other institutions "cover" faculty who receive individual awards
--  paid directly to the faculty member (i.e., Fulbright) -- for
workers comp., retirement, and health insurance when that individual is
not drawing a salary from his/her home institution?

Judy Fredenberg
Research Administration, UH116                           Voice: 406/243-6670
The University of Montana                                  Fax: 406/243-2797
Missoula, MT 59812                         Internet:

                 "Toto, I don't think we're in DOS anymore ..."