Re: Subrecipient Monitoring - Tracking Tool Alexa Van Dalsem 23 Jul 2021 11:33 EST

The University of Colorado Boulder's Subrecipient Monitoring Guide is available online here:
https://www.colorado.edu/ocg/manage-awards/outgoing-subawards/subrecipient-monitoring

That document has some of the items on Eduardo's list. FFATA and Audit information are housed outside of that guide. Our sub's team also maintains an internal OneNote Knowledge Management System. Hope this helps!

Alexa

Alexa Van Dalsem, MA, CRA
Deputy Director, AFSO
Office of Contracts and Grants
3100 Marine Street, 4th Floor | 572 UCB
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0572
xxxxxx@colorado.edu
O 303 735 6525
www.colorado.edu/ocg

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG> On Behalf Of RESADM-L automatic digest system
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 10:00 PM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG
Subject: RESADM-L Digest - 22 Jul 2021 (#2021-222)

Date:    Thu, 22 Jul 2021 17:39:32 +0000
From:    Eduardo Meza <xxxxxx@TXBIOMED.ORG>
Subject: Subrecipient Monitoring - Tracking Tool

Colleagues,
Is anyone willing to share a tool they use to keep track of Subrecipient monitoring processes (e.g., risk assessment, annual audits, FFATA, etc.) that works well for you and your auditors? We don't have very many subs as some R1 universities. Our auditors have suggested a tool/file that provides a complete overview of Subrecipient monitoring processes for our subs. I like the idea and wondering if anyone already has something they will share. Thank you.

You can email me directly at xxxxxx@txbiomed.org<mailto:xxxxxx@txbiomed.org>.

-Eddie

Eduardo Meza, BA, MA, MPA, CRA
Director
Sponsored Programs Administration
Texas Biomedical Research Institute

E-mail: xxxxxx@txbiomed.org<mailto:xxxxxx@txbiomed.org>
Office:  (210) 258-9812
Web:  http://www.txbiomed.org/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files and/or attachments transmitted, may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender stating that this transmission was misdirected; return the e-mail to sender; destroy all paper copies and delete all electronic copies from your system without disclosing its contents.

or click the following link:
https://LISTS.HRINET.ORG/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1