Re: N00014-21-S-B001 Opportunity TitleFY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Technology Inbox Niles, Scott (16 Jul 2021 14:59 EST)

Re: N00014-21-S-B001 Opportunity TitleFY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Technology Inbox Niles, Scott 16 Jul 2021 14:59 EST

Hi Ellen -
The ONR BAA does indicate that Contract (not Grant) proposals are to be submitted through FedConnect, not Grants.gov.

Scott Niles, Ph.D., CRA
Research Associate II/Contracting Officer
Office of Sponsored Programs
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404) 385-2080 *Leave Voice Message
xxxxxx@osp.gatech.edu | osp.gatech.edu | gatech.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG> On Behalf Of Ellen McVey
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 3:44 PM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] N00014-21-S-B001 Opportunity TitleFY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Technology Inbox

I am preparing to submit a Contract Proposal to this ONR opportunity.  I am planning to  submit the proposal to Grants.gov. I was told the support staff the proposal should be submitted through FedConnect because it is a Contract Proposal.

I am not able to submit through Grant.gov.?

Thanks
Ellen

or click the following link:
https://LISTS.HRINET.ORG/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1