NIH NCI F30 - Does anyone have one of these? Faith Goenner (26 May 2021 10:07 EST)
Re: NIH NCI F30 - Does anyone have one of these? Bobbie Ursin (26 May 2021 12:29 EST)
Re: NIH NCI F30 - Does anyone have one of these? Faith Goenner (26 May 2021 12:37 EST)

Re: NIH NCI F30 - Does anyone have one of these? Bobbie Ursin 26 May 2021 12:29 EST

Faith,

In my onion, I would classify this as research.

Bobbie Ursin
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG> on behalf of Faith Goenner <xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 8:07:02 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH NCI F30 - Does anyone have one of these?

Good morning,

We are a non-medical department that just received a NIH NCI F30 award. We are struggling to ensure we get them set up on the correct classification.

If you have information would you please let me know.

Thanks,
Faith

--
Faith Goenner
Department Operations Director - Administrator

I acknowledge<https://cla.umn.edu/ais/news-events/story/purpose-portrait-american-indian-studies> that the University of Minnesota stands on Miní Sóta Makhóčhe, the homelands of the Dakhóta Oyáte.

or click the following link:
https://LISTS.HRINET.ORG/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1