Bank Change | Notifying Agencies Mark Lynam (09 Mar 2021 09:52 EST)
Re: Bank Change | Notifying Agencies Margarita M Cardona (09 Mar 2021 09:55 EST)
Re: Bank Change | Notifying Agencies Julie Schwindt (09 Mar 2021 09:58 EST)

Re: Bank Change | Notifying Agencies Margarita M Cardona 09 Mar 2021 09:55 EST

You will also need to notify HHS directly, if you get funds through PMS.

Margarita M. Cardona, CRA
Assistant Provost for Sponsored Research
University of Baltimore

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On Behalf Of Mark Lynam
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 9:53 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Bank Change | Notifying Agencies

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hello & Happy March---

Our university is changing banks.  How are our Federal sponsors notified of this change?

We'll reach out to ASAP (Bureau of the Fiscal Service) and update our SAM.gov information.  What else needs to take place?  Do agencies need to be directly contacted?

Thanks kindly,
/mark/

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1