Re: Do your 9-month faculty regularly charge some % effort during academic year to their grants? Larry Waxler 16 Oct 2020 14:17 EST

Our faculty had a 4-block load per semester. Three courses and a
research/scholarship/public service block. They were allowed to buy-out
that 4th block.

The department funds that it freed up were then available for other uses
in the department or college.

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1