LRP Eligible research funding Lindsey Demeritt (09 Jun 2020 14:48 EST)
Re: LRP Eligible research funding Bobbie Ursin (09 Jun 2020 15:26 EST)

Re: LRP Eligible research funding Bobbie Ursin 09 Jun 2020 15:26 EST

Lindsey,

I would discourage your PIs participation in this project, as I believe it would jeopardize eligibility.

Bobbie Ursin
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> on behalf of Lindsey Demeritt <xxxxxx@GMAIL.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:48:34 PM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] LRP Eligible research funding

Hi all,
So, Loan Repayment Program question for the group.

The Eligibility around research funding states that the following individuals are ineligible:
An individual who receives any research funding support or salary from a for-profit institution or organization, including an individual identified as a Principal Investigator (PI) or co-PI in an industry/pharma-supported Clinical Trial;

I am trying to prevent my faculty member from getting into trouble/jeopardizing his LRP, and so what do we think of being a sub on a registry study where the prime is another university, but the funding is ultimately from pharma?

Thank you,
Lindsey

--
You cannot simultaneously prepare for and prevent war.  --Albert Einstein
Sometimes, I wonder if God will ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? -- Danny Archer, "Blood Diamond"

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1