Re: URGENT survey re: ERA and Financial Systems Reed, Alicia M 09 Jun 2020 12:15 EST

Hi Martha,

University of Kansas implemented Streamlyne Pre-Award and Reporting in 2017.

1.)	When we receive an award, we pass the funded proposal details from Streamlyne to Oracle Financials in the Cloud (FITC) to create the award record in FITC.
2.)	We pass user details with salary information to Streamlyne from PeopleSoft HR.
3.)	We use Streamlyne Reporting for our operations reporting and we integrate Streamlyne data from the Reporting module to Oracle BI for integrated reporting with our financial data (Oracle Analytics Cloud).

I am happy to provide any additional information.
Alicia

Alicia M. Reed
Assistant Vice Chancellor, KU Office of Research
xxxxxx@ku.edu
(785) 864-7231
Pronouns: she, her, hers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:    Fri, 5 Jun 2020 14:03:07 +0000
From:    Martha Taylor <xxxxxx@AUBURN.EDU>

Sorry for the crunch but need some info ASAP.
These are simple questions so hopefully you can help me out.

Does your ERA system feed information into your Financial System?

If yes, can you identify the ERA system and the Financial System.

Does your Financial System feed information into your ERA system?

If yes, can you identify the ERA system and the Banner System?

Does your ERA system feed other enterprise systems on your campus?

If yes, can you identify the ERA and other enterprise wide system(s) involved.

Any problems or benefits you want to volunteer are appreciated but I mostly just need the questions above answered.

Thanks much.

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1