NSF Certification in SAM Vargas, Pamela A (28 May 2020 12:49 EST)
Re: NSF Certification in SAM Renkas, Julie Ohlandt (28 May 2020 13:57 EST)
Re: NSF Certification in SAM Vargas, Pamela A (28 May 2020 14:29 EST)
Re: NSF Certification in SAM Charna Howson (28 May 2020 14:47 EST)

Re: NSF Certification in SAM Renkas, Julie Ohlandt 28 May 2020 13:57 EST

Based on the language in the PAPPG, I think there are no extra reps and certs just for NSF in SAM.gov, because those are still included in the proposal submission process.  The Drug Free Workplace, Debarment and Suspension, Lobbying, and Nondiscrimination and Civil Rights certs have been deleted from the certs made upon submission to NSF because they're certified annually in SAM, so they were being double-certified anyway whenever a proposal was submitted.  Below is pulled from the "significant changes" link:

"Chapters I.G, How to Submit Proposals, II.C.1.d, Proposal Certifications and XI.A, Non-Discrimination Statutes and Regulations have been updated to implement Office of Management and Budget Memorandum M-18-24, "Strategies to Reduce Grant Recipient Reporting Burden". Proposing organizations must submit government-wide representations and certifications in the System for Award Management (SAM). These certifications must be re-certified annually. NSF-specific proposal certifications must still be provided via the Authorized Organizational Representative function in NSF’s electronic systems. Prior exhibits in Chapter II on the Drug Free Workplace Certification, Debarment and Suspension, Lobbying and Nondiscrimination have been deleted. Reference to the Certification of Compliance/Civil Rights Certifications in Chapter XI.A.2 has been removed as Nondiscrimination Certifications will now be provided in SAM."

Best,
Julie

Julie Ohlandt Renkas, MPA ‘11, CRA
Grants Administrator
Office of Research & Grants Administration
University of Charleston, South Carolina
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424
843-953-5673