Re: New proposal when submitting previous proposal with new institution? Bobbie Ursin (19 May 2020 12:36 EST)

Re: New proposal when submitting previous proposal with new institution? Bobbie Ursin 19 May 2020 12:36 EST

Joel,

I would consider it a new proposal.  When is your last day?

Bobbie
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> on behalf of Fritzler, Joel <xxxxxx@LRRI.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:21:05 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] New proposal when submitting previous proposal with new institution?

Dear all,

I’m thinking that the answer is, “New Proposal”, but, I may be wrong so, I’ll ask the question anyway.

If a PI submits an proposal from one institution (and it is not awarded) and then moves to another institution, and submits a similar proposal, is the proposal considered a “Resubmission” or a “New” proposal?

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Fritzler
Sponsored Projects Administrator
Lovelace Biomedical Research Institute
The Mind Research Network
Albuquerque, NM 87106-4188

xxxxxx@lrri.org<mailto:xxxxxx@lrri.org>
xxxxxx@gmail.com<mailto:xxxxxx@gmail.com>
618-525-3928 (cell phone during the pandemic)

Formerly with SIUC and NAU

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1