Travel reimbursement on federal grants Johnson, Charlotte (10 Mar 2020 12:13 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Larry Waxler (10 Mar 2020 13:40 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Graybill, Patience (26 Mar 2020 14:21 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Megan Roth (26 Mar 2020 14:36 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Nicole Braman (26 Mar 2020 14:48 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Megan Roth (26 Mar 2020 14:51 EST)
Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Vickie Braga (26 Mar 2020 14:57 EST)

Re: Travel reimbursement on federal grants Larry Waxler 10 Mar 2020 13:40 EST

Cancellation fees are generally considered to be an allowable expense
provided there is a legitimate reason e.g. a canceled conference or the
medical emergency of the traveler. Not sure how the Feds would view a
broad-based cancellation initiated by an institution in this case. Let’s
hope the Feds provide some timely guidance.

Larry

On 3/10/2020 1:13 PM, Johnson, Charlotte wrote:
> Has anyone developed a plan for reimbursing investigators and staff for
> cancelled meetings and travel?  Or, is everyone waiting to see an
> announcement from the feds?  My first thought is that these meetings and
> travel were not cancelled because of anything that we did so costs
> already incurred should be reimbursable.   Thoughts?
>
> Thanks, Charlotte
>
> *Charlotte A. Johnson *
>
> *Director, Office of Sponsored Programs*
>
> *Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc*.**
>
> 401 Park Drive, Suite 401 EAST
>
> Boston, MA 02215
>
> 617-867-4929
>
> xxxxxx@HarvardPilgrim.org
> <mailto:xxxxxx@HarvardPilgrim.org>
>
> The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
> be privileged and/or confidential. It is for intended addressee(s) only.
> review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this
> communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
> error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without
> saving, copying or disclosing it. The information contained in this
> email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential.
> It is for intended addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
> reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify
> the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or
> disclosing it.
or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1