CRA Pay Incentives Emily Devereux (06 Feb 2020 12:12 EST)
Re: CRA Pay Incentives Lou Van Der Ree (06 Feb 2020 12:39 EST)
Re: CRA Pay Incentives Betcher, Gina (06 Feb 2020 12:46 EST)
Re: CRA Pay Incentives Landis, Sheryl (06 Feb 2020 13:53 EST)
Re: CRA Pay Incentives Johnson, Erin S [CONTR] (06 Feb 2020 15:27 EST)

Re: CRA Pay Incentives Johnson, Erin S [CONTR] 06 Feb 2020 15:27 EST

I would like that information as well please!

Thank you,
Erin S. Johnson

Erin S. Johnson, MPA, CRA
Associate Controller and Manager of Sponsored Programs Accounting
Iowa State University
2221 Wanda Daley Drive
Administrative Services Bldg, Room 1810
Ames, IA 50011-1004
515-294-5276
xxxxxx@iastate.edu

Vision Statement: Business and Finance is an agile, forward thinking, effective partner in advancing the university's mission. We value: Aesthetics * Inclusion * Integrity * Innovation * Excellence * Stewardship

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On Behalf Of Landis, Sheryl
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:53 PM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] CRA Pay Incentives

I would like that information also please.

Sheryl A. Eicholtz-Landis, CRA
Principal Contracts Officer,
Contracts and Intellectual Property Manager Energy & Environmental Research Center University of North Dakota
15 North 23rd Street, Stop 9018
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9018
Phone: (701) 777-5124
Fax: (701) 777-5181