Re: RESADM-L Digest - 15 Jan 2020 (#2020-20) Gwendolyn Caramanica (16 Jan 2020 10:32 EST)
Re: RESADM-L Digest - 15 Jan 2020 (#2020-20) Gilmore, Donna (16 Jan 2020 10:47 EST)

Re: RESADM-L Digest - 15 Jan 2020 (#2020-20) Gwendolyn Caramanica 16 Jan 2020 10:32 EST

The NSF-MRI proposal deadline of January 19th was moved to January 21st per PAPPG Chapter I, Part I, Section F "If the deadline date falls on a weekend, it will be extended to the following Monday; if the date falls
on a Federal holiday, it will be extended to the following business day."

-----Original Message-----
Date:    Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:30:46 +0000
From:    "Gilmore, Donna" <xxxxxx@FGCU.EDU>
Subject: Verifying NSF MRI 18-513

Dear Colleagues,

Working on an NSF-MRI with proposal deadline (per RFP) of 5:00 p.m. 1/19/2020.  In FastLane, it shows a due date in the cover sheet of 1/21/2019.  I've not seen a different date before like this.  I am assuming that it's due to the 19th being a Sunday and the 20th being a holiday, but you know what happens when they say you assume....

Any insight would be appreciated.

Donna Gilmore, MS
Director of Research & Sponsored Programs Office of Research & Graduate Studies Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU BLVD South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
239-590-7582
xxxxxx@fgcu.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@fgcu.edu>
General Email:  xxxxxx@fgcu.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@fgcu.edu>

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1