do you have experience with this company? Cullivan, Kathryn (28 Aug 2019 17:05 EST)
Re: do you have experience with this company? Barbara Garii (29 Aug 2019 21:15 EST)
Re: do you have experience with this company? Michael Spires (30 Aug 2019 06:38 EST)
Re: do you have experience with this company? Andrea Buford (30 Aug 2019 08:31 EST)
Re: do you have experience with this company? Megan Roth (30 Aug 2019 08:55 EST)

Re: do you have experience with this company? Michael Spires 30 Aug 2019 06:38 EST

Past President, National Organization of Research Development
Professionals
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On
Behalf Of Cullivan, Kathryn
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 18:05
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] do you have experience with this company?

An organization with a product called NVivo has reached out to us about
some free seminars to show their research tool to our faculty.  We've not
heard of this and neither has an experienced staff person in our central
office.  Any comments?  Feel free to write to me directly.

Kathryn Gould Cullivan, MBA
Associate Dean for Fiscal and Human Resources College of Liberal Arts and
Social Sciences UNT - Denton
940-565-2829
xxxxxx@unt.edu

or click the following link: