Effort Reporting Rebecca Thatcher (13 Aug 2018 07:50 EST)
Re: Effort Reporting Sellis, Mimi (13 Aug 2018 08:45 EST)
Re: Effort Reporting Rebecca Thatcher (13 Aug 2018 09:13 EST)
Re: Effort Reporting Megan Roth (13 Aug 2018 09:15 EST)
Re: Effort Reporting Rebecca Thatcher (13 Aug 2018 12:09 EST)

Re: Effort Reporting Sellis, Mimi 13 Aug 2018 08:45 EST

From prior experience, I wouldn't recommend once a year. It leaves no room for error, and does not allow for any flexibility or effort adjustments which might be necessary for many reasons including late NOAs (which are common from NIH). The PI is certifying that his effort was correct for a 12-month period, and that is concrete.

Mimi Sellis
Research Administration Services
Emory University
404.727.1708
xxxxxx@emory.edu
http://ras.emory.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On Behalf Of Rebecca Thatcher
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 8:51 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Effort Reporting

Hi All,

My name is Becky and I'm new to list serve's.

I'm looking for input on Effort Reporting. We currently do it 3x a year but am looking for institutions that do it once a year (if anyone does). If you do it once a year, please let me know how it's been working out for you and if you would recommend it.

Thanks,
Becky

or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1