NIH Contract and Subcontract Template Srinivas Sridhar (05 Aug 2018 09:11 EST)
Re: NIH Contract and Subcontract Template Dubinsky, Diana (06 Aug 2018 06:42 EST)

Re: NIH Contract and Subcontract Template Dubinsky, Diana 06 Aug 2018 06:42 EST

The FDP website is located at:  www.thefdp.org.  This is a great resource.

Diana L. Dubinsky, CPA, CRA
Research Grants and Sponsored Projects Coordinator

My email address has changed.  Please update your records with my new email (xxxxxx@akronchildrens.org).  Thanks!

Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute

           One Perkins Square, Akron, Ohio  44308
           Phone: 330-543-0319
           Email:  xxxxxx@akronchildrens.org
           www.akronchildrens.org/research

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG] On Behalf Of Srinivas Sridhar
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2018 10:11 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH Contract and Subcontract Template

***This email is from an external source.***

We are being considered for a SBIR contract from NIH.
Is a template for (i) NIH contract, (ii) subcontract, available anywhere.
or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1

This electronic mail transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties. Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it, as well as any copies, from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
****IMPORTANT NOTE! Beginning December 4, 2017, my email extension has changed from @chmca.org to @akronchildrens.org.  Please update your email contacts so I continue to receive your correspondence.****