NEA Art Works submission guidelines--organization budget Lardizabal, Sarah 21 Jul 2018 08:53 EST

Hi Rebecca - Chiming in to say that we've also interpreted this as requesting the budget for the college/unit level.  UF has had some success with this NEA program.  In one instance where the academic department belonged to a college, we reported for the college and this was accepted.  In the other instance the "unit" is a museum on our campus that functions independent of a college.  We reported for the museum's budget and this was also accepted.

Best,
>Sarah

--
Sarah Lardizabal, CRA | Sponsored Programs Administrator
Division of Sponsored Programs
UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA
207 Grinter Hall, PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-273-4761 | xxxxxx@ufl.edu

From:    Rebecca O'Brien <xxxxxx@UMBC.EDU>
Subject: NEA Art Works submission guidelines--organization budget

Has anyone submitted to this announcement before? Part 2 of the application
requires some rather specific information regarding the organization's
budget, specifically expenses and income related to performances, exhibits,
etc. As a somewhat larger University, I am having difficulty getting my
hands on this information. I would leave to know how other Universities
handle this.

Rebecca O'Brien, MPP
Grants and Contracts Manager
Office of Sponsored Programs