Re: RESADM-L Digest - 26 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018 (#2018-155) Leslie Paige 28 Jun 2018 08:53 EST

Rebecca

You might want to check with the school district regarding their process for approving and signing partnership agreements. Sometimes it needs to go to the school board (the superintendent or chief administrator may need board approval to enter into certain types of agreements). Additionally, some school boards do not meet in the summer, or only have monthly meetings. It is different in different school districts, but you might want to take this into consideration.

We generally include modified standard terms and conditions. We have found that some school districts (or community colleges) may need additional monitoring....

Leslie Z. Paige, MS, EdS
Director, Office of Scholarship and Sponsored Projects
Fort Hays State University
36 Forsyth Library
600 Park St
Hays KS 67601
xxxxxx@fhsu.edu
785-628-4349

On 6/27/18, 11:01 PM, "Research Administration List on behalf of RESADM-L automatic digest system" <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org on behalf of xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> wrote:

 Date:    Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:11:44 -0400
 From:    Rebecca Watercutter <xxxxxx@ONU.EDU>
 Subject: Subaward with public school system

 Hello all,

 ONU has an NSF grant in which we are partnering with a public K-12 school
 system as a subawardee.

 I haven't encountered this before.  Is there anything different about a
 subaward agreement with a public school?  Do we include all the standard
 terms and conditions or is there something additional or different that we
 need to include/remove?

 Any advice would be appreciated.

 *Beckie   Rebecca Watercutter Director of Foundation, Government &Academic
 Grants Ohio Northern University xxxxxx@onu.edu
 <xxxxxx@onu.edu> 419 772-2038 www.onu.edu/grants
 <http://www.onu.edu/grants>*
 Support Ohio Northern University Today!

 via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
 "RESADM-L" link under "Sponsored Programs").

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help