Mission .vs Vison Chris Thompson (03 Apr 2018 10:14 EST)
Re: Mission .vs Vison Chris Thompson (03 Apr 2018 11:52 EST)

Re: Mission .vs Vison Chris Thompson 03 Apr 2018 11:52 EST

I should add I'm encouraging my daughter to pursue a masters in research administration. She might be the first research administrator EVER to enter the field on purpose ;)

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 3, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Chris Thompson <xxxxxx@moderas.org> wrote:
>

> I read an interesting article about the difference between vision and mission statements. A vision is something you want to accomplish. It may be a goal or a series of goals. A mission statement is why you want to accomplish it.
>
> What's your mission?  Is it to provide the best support for researchers possible? To educate people as to the value of research and its outcomes?is it something else? I think hearing what people think their mission is could be something we all could learn from. Are you willing to share yours?
>
> Here's ours. To deliver the best, most affordable solutions to support research administration.
>
> P.S. This was inspired by the fantastic information provided by folks related to what research administrators do. I haven't seen any surprises in the lists so far but seeing it all and compiling it into a SINGLE LIST really makes the case for how daunting it truly is!
>
> Best regards,
> Chris
>
> www.moderas.co
> www.fasttrak.co

 via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
 "RESADM-L" link under "Sponsored Programs").

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help