SO initiating NIH grant application? Donna Berger (16 Jan 2018 09:19 EST)
Re: SO initiating NIH grant application? Pitz, Jennifer (16 Jan 2018 09:23 EST)

Re: SO initiating NIH grant application? Pitz, Jennifer 16 Jan 2018 09:23 EST

I always initiate proposals in order to make sure our Institutional information is correct and because it's just not something our PI's have ever done.

Jennifer Pitz, MPA, CRA
Research Grants and Sponsored Projects Coordinator
Phone: 330-543-8272

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Donna Berger
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:19 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] SO initiating NIH grant application?

***This email is from an external source.***

Hi Everyone,

We have a PI that received an NIH R15 and insists that the renewal needs to be initiated by the signing official when using NIH Assist.  We have always had the PI initiate his/her own proposal, sometimes with the assistance of my office. Any thoughts on this situation would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Donna

Donna Berger, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Grants
Marist College
Phone: 845-575-3670

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

****IMPORTANT NOTE! Beginning December 4, 2017, my email extension has changed from @chmca.org to @akronchildrens.org.  Please update your email contacts so I continue to receive your correspondence.****

This electronic mail transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties. Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it, as well as any copies, from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail.

 via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
 "RESADM-L" link under "Sponsored Programs").