Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Vargas, Pamela A (06 Oct 2017 14:42 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Nancy Markum (06 Oct 2017 14:55 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Thompson, Lindsay (06 Oct 2017 15:34 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Foreman,Tonya E (06 Oct 2017 15:38 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Gretchen Davis Richey (06 Oct 2017 17:32 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Adam Carter (06 Oct 2017 16:24 EST)
Re: Last-Minute Proposals (Again) Kathy Rushlo (06 Oct 2017 17:03 EST)
NIH/Grants.gov help with late submission Tracy Eisenhower (25 Oct 2017 18:03 EST)
Re: NIH/Grants.gov help with late submission Michener, Matthew (25 Oct 2017 18:11 EST)
Re: NIH/Grants.gov help with late submission Sarah E. Robertson (25 Oct 2017 18:31 EST)

Re: NIH/Grants.gov help with late submission Sarah E. Robertson 25 Oct 2017 18:31 EST

The coverletter is not compiled with the full application. It is uploaded separately and only the NIH staff will see it.

Sarah E. Robertson
Director, OSPR
University of the Sciences

-------- Original message --------
From: Tracy Eisenhower <xxxxxx@IUP.EDU>
Date: 10/25/17 7:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH/Grants.gov help with late submission

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the process of attaching a cover letter to an NIH
application package without making said cover letter part of the
package?  The cover letter explains technical issues that we had with
Grants.gov while trying to submit an R21 to NIH on October 16. NIH is
being very helpful and allowing us to resubmit but they were unable to
tell us how/where to submit or attach the cover letter. Any help is
much appreciated.

Thank you,
Tracy

> via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
> "RESADM-L" link under "Sponsored Programs").
>
> A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help