InfoED SPIN Mau, Melissa S. (20 Jul 2017 13:21 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Pete Hague (20 Jul 2017 13:25 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Kris Wolff (20 Jul 2017 13:43 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Mary Ucci (20 Jul 2017 13:44 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Lynam, Mark (20 Jul 2017 13:56 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Samantha E. Cantrell (20 Jul 2017 15:40 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Pete Hague (20 Jul 2017 14:26 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Collette L. Ryder (20 Jul 2017 13:51 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Atkinson, Patricia (20 Jul 2017 14:00 EST)
Re: InfoED SPIN Donna Berger (20 Jul 2017 14:19 EST)

Re: InfoED SPIN Donna Berger 20 Jul 2017 14:19 EST

Melissa,

We have been using SPIN for years and send SPIN registration information to
all new faculty. We use it in the office to conduct searches and assist
faculty with searches as needed. With the old system, we had more control
over the faculty registrations. Now all we do is create a profile, which
includes the faculty member's name, user ID, and email, and the faculty
member automatically receives everything else from InfoEd to use SPIN.   We
have found the customer support to be excellent and very helpful in any
issues we have run into.  Since we are a small office, we would not have
time to set up our own system, although we still send out our own
announcements. Yet, faculty who are really interested in finding grants use
the system and I haven't had any complaints.

Best, Donna

Donna Berger, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Grants
Marist College
Phone: 845-575-3670

From:	"Mau, Melissa S." <xxxxxx@ECOMMUNITY.COM>
To:	xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Date:	07/20/2017 02:24 PM
Subject:	[RESADM-L] InfoED SPIN
Sent by:	Research Administration List
 <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>

Hello all-
Has anyone had experience with this database?
Thank you,
Mo

 Melissa Mau, MS, CCRA

 Director of Grants and Compliance
 7240 Shadeland Station  |  Suite 125  |
Indianapolis, IN 46256
 Ph 317.355.3857  |  eCommunity.org
 https://www.facebook.com/CHNFoundation

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail contains information that may be
privileged, confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties
regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. You are prohibited from
copying, distributing or otherwise using this information if you are not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent to deliver to the intended
recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system. Thank you.

subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via
our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "RESADM-L" link
under "Sponsored Programs").

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help