Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Justin Schrefer (05 Dec 2016 16:49 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Sidney Taiko Sheehan (06 Dec 2016 15:19 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Sheri Ozard (07 Dec 2016 11:22 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Elonna Marci (07 Dec 2016 18:16 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Suzan Lund (07 Dec 2016 19:29 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Simons, Janet (07 Dec 2016 20:20 EST)
Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Ken Packman (09 Dec 2016 10:53 EST)

Re: Interested in sharing NIH application checklists? Elonna Marci 07 Dec 2016 18:16 EST
Email secured by Check Point

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)<br>
 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help<br>
======================================================================<br>
Hello Justin,

We use the attached NIH proposal checklists to send to our clients in the School of Medicine at the UW. We tailor them to each proposal, according to the funding opportunity and based on the researcher's proposal details. (For instance, we would only include the human subjects requirements if the PI had human subjects on their proposal.)

Note that the internal routing dates key off of the sponsor deadline. Enter that first, then the other deadlines are calculated from that date.

I look forward to seeing other examples.

-Elonna

Elonna Marci
Grants Manager
ABC Shared Services

Direct Phone: 206-616-2180
ABC Main Desk:  206.685.2508 or xxxxxx@uw.edu
Website:  www.abc.washington.edu

School of Medicine, Box 354946
University of Washington
1100 NE 45th St, Suite 405, Seattle WA 98105

Our central research office is in the process of updating the NIH application checklists (aka FOA summaries, application guides etc.) we created for our investigators to assist them with completing their applications in accordance with NIH application requirements.  If you have any of these types of documents you'd be willing to share with us, we'd love to share ours in return.  We are interested in any lessons learned or what formats work best in conveying this information.  Right now we are focusing on updating our parent grant mechanism checklists (R01, R21, R03, P01, K08, etc...) but we'd be also be interested in any documents for targeted announcements or other federal/non federal sponsors as well.

thanks!

Justin