Re: Subcontracting Plan for DOD BAA Mary Thornton (08 Feb 2016 12:04 EST)
Re: Subcontracting Plan for DOD BAA Kirsten Torguson (08 Feb 2016 19:24 EST)

Re: Subcontracting Plan for DOD BAA Kirsten Torguson 08 Feb 2016 19:24 EST

Thank you all for your replies and off-list emails and phone calls.  I <3 this list!

Kirsten

Kirsten Torguson
Kirsten Torguson, MRA, CRA
Director, Research & Sponsored Projects

535 Watson Drive | Claremont, CA 91711
909.607.9313

website | vCard | map | email

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Mary Thornton
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 9:04 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Subcontracting Plan for DOD BAA

What Kaaren describes has been my experience with Small Business Subcontracting Plans for contracts from NIH.  This subject, however, is the only case I've run into where something was more straightforward and made more sense when dealing with DoD.  Unlike the NIH contracting people, DoD knows the difference between vendors and subcontractors.   Using zeroes in your plan should work if there are no opportunities for subcontracting.

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)<br>
 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help<br>